Thursday, June 25, 2009

Opportunities

This time I'll post a short professional status - I'm currently unemployed. My company decided to end the Dynamics business after 2 years. Not the nicest entry to the summer holliday, but at least a opportunity to get close to the Norwegian Dynamics business talking to customers, partners and Microsoft in a new setting. This business seems to be going very well at the moment despite the economic downturn. One of my reflections is why my company decided to end this business when the market is very positive around both AX and CRM... Without going into details, ERP in general seems to be a challenge for my company and paired with the history of the company, it's quite obvious that ERP was never a part of the culture. This is always difficult to uncover during the interviews and you need some time within a company to really see this.

I hope to keep this blog going and to have a closure of my next professional move as soon as possible followed by a long summer holliday together with my family.

Happy summer to the WWW!

Update 09/06/26:

I'm closing the hunt and I'm signing a new work agreement early next week. And this blog will still be alive after a long summer holliday. Stay tuned for updates in August/September.

No comments: